Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hot Up Here


We're almost at the end of Spencer's first proper t-ball season - the kids have had fun, and finished the regular season in 4th place (out of 12 teams), so I think it was a successful season by any standard.  Of course (of course!) there are the playoffs - they have a quarter-final round tomorrow, followed by semis and, I guess, a World Series, if they win through.

The games are all out in 90+ degrees, I'm hopeful no one collapses of heat stroke.


Meanwhile, these guys hit the parks. This particular playground at a grade school is now fenced off, and will be torn down later this summer. I guess I can understand it kind of - the equipment seems ideal for 3-year-olds, so the grade school kids are probably not too excited on it - but it still seems like a nice big structure that will no doubt be replaced by something safer. Bah! to safety.

 



I bought pool passes - I'm hoping everyone is good and comfortable in the water by the end of the summer.









 
And... last night after ice cream (we always seem to get ice cream on swimming pool days!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home