Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Posting Photos Before They're Too Out-of-Date

We battled our first set of preschool germs over Thanksgiving week. We're mostly not sick anymore, so I guess we won, though it felt like it lasted years and seems like a hollow victory at best.

If I don't post soon, I'll have another 50 pictures just sitting here waiting. So, almost completely context-free:





"I'm going to work, like Daddy. This is my tie!"

"Teddy, this is a very important thing called a car!"


Smiley girl:






Friend A, visiting briefly over Thanksgiving weekend, managed both to make Lizzie smile and to catch our germs. Sorry about that!




Thanksgiving dinner was Turducken, minus the "Tur" and the "-en". Pretty tasty, though we definitely weren't in the best of health to enjoy it.

Note only 2 placesettings: Spencer was still sick at the time. I think we maybe finally managed to convince him to eat some crackers or maybe some yogurt for Thanksgiving. Woo hoo.


We have begun the quest of parents everywhere: can we capture a photo of all children looking kind of the same direction at the same time, with expressions on their faces that aren't too weird? Not surprisingly, the answer is no. Good thing modern Christmas cards allow you to put up multiple photos.





Wrapped up in their straitjackets for the night - they're not so fond of being swaddled sometimes, but no one gets any sleep otherwise.


Lizzie's about 2 or 3 weeks ahead in social skills - she's been sitting here smiling and chatting as I've been typing, even though it's late and she's supposed to be asleep.


Teddy has just started really smiling recently, so hopefully I'll catch it on film soon. So far all serious:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Liam just had his first cold, which he gave to me. He is very interested in sharing right now. Did A make the gray lace sweater?

1:26 PM  
Blogger RH said...

Nope... I'm afraid it's a decade-old LLBean sweater (also in a dark blue/green! Can't say I didn't get my money out of them.) However, the next post should have some pictures of the twins in sweaters she made.

11 months before the first cold? Damn, that's impressive. I think Spencer was sick every other month or so his first winter (though never particularly badly, what with him coasting on my antibodies.)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home