Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall


Well, the weather turns unpleasant this evening, I'm told, so it's time to relive the lovely fall we've had.  Fall would be absolutely perfect, I think, if it weren't for the whole ominous, depressing, "Winter is Coming" thing on the horizon.  Thanks, House Stark.




 



Is there something ironic about my having complained that I didn't have any shots of the twins together for their birthday post, and now I seem to have lots?  Or has Alanis Morissette permanently screwed up my definition of irony?



The toy car section in Toys R Us - sometimes I wonder if anyone actually buys these, or if other people just use that aisle as a rainy day entertainment option like we do.



Stormtroopers have to do homework too...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home