Monday, October 02, 2006

Thoughts from the Peanut Gallery

If I had my way, there would be steering wheels everywhere!


___________________________________________________________

I want you...


to capture the cat and put him in here, because that would be awesome!

___________________________________________________________

Behold the hills of tomorrow, behold the limitless sky!


__________________________________________________________


Did I mention the steering wheel thing? Steering wheels! Everywhere!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RH: Great site! Your son is adorable. Hard as it is to believe it, my youngest is now in first grade.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I occasionally get a reader or two to talk about issues about our old hometown.

Drop me a line sometime; aaron AT weissman DOT com.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home